Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weight Watchers and Stairs

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not; In all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6, New American Bible (NAB)

The past week has flown by so fast that I didn't realize it's been over a week since my last post. I've been a busy boy.

Over the last week or so my appetite has really been on the upswing and I'm sleepy more than not. Sure signs of a growth spurt. My folks aren't "freaks" about my weight gains so we'll wait until my next visit with the Doc to see how much I've gained. I won't venture a guess, but my folks have recently commented on how much heavier I seem to be.

I'm having more contact with people now and am able to get outdoors more. I like being outside, except for having the sun in my face, LOL. I think we are going to go to church as a family some time real soon. That will be really cool.

One really cool thing that's happening is my Dad is letting me play on the stairs. We started at the bottom step and he let me crawl around and try to climb to the next step. I'm still a little unsure about the whole deal, but he's always right there and lets me go at my own pace. At the end of this post there's a clip of my first experience with the stairs. Admittedly there's not a lot to see, but my Dad thought Aunt Twyla would like to see it so I included it.

I don't have any medical visits coming up (PRAISE!!) so it'll be the same ol' same ol' for a few days, which is a good thing. I'll be sure to get some video the next time I play outside. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Blessings, JSR out.

No comments: