Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Trio of Firsts

But it is good for me to draw near unto God:
I have made the Lord Jehovah my refuge,
That I may tell of all thy works.

Psalm 73:28 (ASV)

Friday morning I went for my first yearly doctor's exam. Everything checked out good to go. My growth progress is within an acceptable range, which means I'm growing at a normal rate for a preemie, PRAISE! During the visit I had the pleasure of receiving my first year vacinations, ALL 4 OF THEM! Needless to say I was not a happy camper and I let everyone know it. Also, I've had a Jekyl and Hyde personality due to the shots making me feel blah. On another note, I've cut my first tooth. You can't see it all that well, but my folks say you can feel when I bite down on your finger, LOL.

This morning I woke up to my first snow. Mommy and Daddy took me out for a SHORT photo op. It was cold, a little windy, and damp. So, we didn't stay out long because it's still RSV season for little guys like me. It was cool to be outside even if it was only for a few minutes. Below is a short unedited video clip of me sitting in my Bumbo.

There have been a ton of pictures added to the web albums and there will be more added very soon. I'll post again later this week, til then...JSR out!

Here's another clip from later in the day after the sun came out and the snow began to melt. In this clip I touch the snow and my Daddy lets me taste it. I liked it!

No comments: