Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Comes Around Goes Around


You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose
thoughts are fixed on you! Trust in the LORD always,
for the LORD GOD is the eternal Rock.
Isaiah 26:3-4 (New Living Translation)

Sorry I'm a little late on the weekly update. I was a sick little puppy late Sunday and Monday and just didn't feel like posting. Sunday night I started runnig a fever and that continued until I went to bed Monday night. But this morning I woke up fever free and feeling a lot more like me, PRAISE! Still not 100%, but feeling much better.

The whole thing started late last week when Mommy got sick. I caught what she had and now I've passed it on to my Dad, LOL. He started feeling all "blah" last night and woke up this morning with a sore throat and coughing. (I can hear him hacking up a lung in the other room.) This is normal for any family and some may thnk "big deal." Well, as a preemie there is always the possibility of a small cold really hanging in there and becoming someting serious. So far I'm getting over it with the normal meds (Motrin/Tylenol) and stuff. So, my ability to deal with a cold, like any other baby, is good news, PRAISE! What comes around goes around... but you can't keep a good little man down.

The weekend wasn't all bad though. On Sunday, before I started running hot, I got to meet some cousins (R-L: Brian, Logan, Morgan, and Leigh Ann) from North AL. They were passing through and we met them for dinner at a Cracker Barrell. (BTW the food was really good, LOL.) One great thing about me making progress is I get to meet family and friends who have been praying for me. Well, that's about it for now. I hope everyone has a great week. Oh, one thing I almost forogt. I have started bathing in the BIG tub and below is a G rated video of my first big boy bath.
Blessings, JSR out.

No comments: