Monday, March 16, 2009

A Week of Ups & Downs

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!
Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:4-7 (NASB)
Greetings from da' crib. Well, this past week has been a little odd for me. I've been grumpy more days than not and haven't slept well. We are adjusting my schedule in hopes of correcting the problem. My appetite is good. I'm eating all my food and drinking every drop from my bottles and I play like usual, but something's up. Lord willing, we'll get it figured out.

I am now taking NO MEDS! PRAISE!! This is a big deal for preemies. Once you reach the point of no drops, enhalers, or shots you're well on your way. It won't be long until I can go out in public with almost no restrictions. Well, there will be the usual steps anyone with a one year old would take, but nothing out of the ordinary. That means I will finally get to attend church with my folks. This will be HUGE because I will finally get to meet a bunch of people who have been praying for me. I'm really looking forward to it! Also, it will mean my folks will get to be together in worship. It has been a really long time since my folks attended church together. Most of the time they go in shifts, which they both hate, but gladly do for me.

Everything is moving along at a normal pace and I am making steayd progress. I'm pulling up on everything and I prefer standing to lying down. Another ting I've started is chasing our cat, Annie, around the house. She'll let me get close, but not too close, LOL. Although she was a little slow on the getaway one time and I got a hold of her. Man, those cats can move when you catch them by surprise, LOL.

Well, that pretty much catches you up on the latest. I'll check back in a few days.
Blessings, JSR out.

No comments: