Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous;
it is fitting for the upright to praise him.
Psalm 33:1 (NIV)

This past week has been pretty good for me. Since the weather has been warmer Dad and I have been venturing outside a lot during the day. My folks got me a pair of shades, which I found really irritating until I got in the sunshine. Pop spent the night with us last Friday. Meme had some family thing she was going to in Ashville. So, Pop decided to spent some time with us. On Friday he, Dad, and myself went out for lunch. We went during an off time and there was virtually no one in the joint. I ate some Grouper and I've decided I prefer Catfish. On Saturday we hung around the house in the morning til Meme got there. Once she arrived we went to a local park for a picnic. So, it's been a fun and uneventful week. I'm getting out more and more, but my folks are easing me into things. I don't have much experience with crowds and they tend to get on my nerves. I hear this is also true for many adults, LOL. On thing of note is I'm cutting four new teeth. So far I've been handling things without too much fuss. I think that catches you up with the latest. Before I go I wanted to give you guys an idea of just how many meds I was on. Below are two charts detailing the what and when of the daily medicines I was taking. Thankfully, I'm not taking any meds and am doing just fine. God is good! I've also included a recent video clip. You'll have to hold your head funny to view half of it. It was shot while Daddy and me were goofing around.
JSR, out.

No comments: